Nowadays Poem.

October 04, 2019




Nowadays Poem 

Writer: Muhammad Asfar Anjum





Nowadays, I am doing more saying less
I am moving forward without knowing what I left

Nowadays, I am thinking more imagining less
I want to achieve my goals, ready to sacrifice what I have

Nowadays, I am grinding more showing less
I am what I planned, Not the guy you used to met

Nowadays, I am trying more expecting less
I am climbing mountains, not looking back.

Nowadays, I am motivating others complaining less
I am a man of people, trying to take them to the top with me. 

Nowadays,  I am smiling more crying less
I have a vision which is bigger than me and my people. 

Nowadays, I am doing fine.
Nowadays, I am doing fine.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Waking Up Early - A Task I Wanted To Master

I used to hate waking up for work. Three alarms, two cups of coffee, and one commute later, I'd still feel groggy and u...