Poetry - A way of writing thoughts

December 06, 2019



Ever wondered how you can convert the things happening in your mind? Seems impossible I know that. This is what poetry is all about. We are all part of the human race and the human race is filled with passion, fear, love and most importantly craziness. The only person who has come to the closeness of defining these things is a poet. He is the one who can show you all these things from his words. Don't you think it's magic!

“Poetry is ordinary language raised to the Nth power. Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.” — Paul Engle



I believe there is no specific time for writing poetry, no specific location or moment. It's God gifted and can come at any time. A good poet does not always write what he thinks is best but he writes things which connect well with other lines and have a sort of rhyme in it.

Here are some of the poetry I wrote:




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Waking Up Early - A Task I Wanted To Master

I used to hate waking up for work. Three alarms, two cups of coffee, and one commute later, I'd still feel groggy and u...